Blogging From All Over The World

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Closing Up

I've wrapped up my travels for now, and am back in the U.S., back to work. Its a wierd feeling, almost as if life was on pause for six months and now its resumes like nothing changed. I hit the ground running at the office and have been quite busy, plus I'm still in the process of moving back into an apartment. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can resume the blog from somewhere else in the world.

I didn't write any posts during my last 2 weeks in Asia, during my sister's wedding in Bangalore. That really deserves a whole blog of its own. Needless to say it was a great experience, loads of fun and enjoyment, and a fabulous family memory. We're all still sorting through the hundreds of pictures, and when we get it figured out I'll post them to my SmugMug site. For now I'll leave you with a few pics from India...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits