Blogging From All Over The World

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

....And hello Singapore

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back in Singapore (at Nima's apartment as pictured). Its so clean here!!! Its nice to breath fresh air, relax a little, and see Nima once again. I'm back in Singapore for 2 weeks before heading to India for Ami's wedding. In these two weeks I'll be taking a couple jaunts to other parts of Asia, starting with Cambodia to see Angkor Wat this weekend. I'm not sure what's going on next week but at the moment I'm planning on heading off to Pulau Tioman in Malaysia for one more beach trip, and to earn my PADI Open Water certification. I have to iron out the details but that's the plan for now. In the mean time I'll be catching up on emails, IMing with you folks back home, hearing about Sac's bachelor party, and organizing myself after 3 months in Sri Lanka. Talk to you all soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits