Blogging From All Over The World

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Welcome to Sri Lanka

After a long, enjoyable yet frustrating delay in Singapore, I'm finally in Sri Lanka! First off, chances are I won't get much time to write long blog entries anymore since I have limited internet connectivity, but I'll do my best.

This entry will just be a few pictures I took on the street and from my apartment in Colombo. Hopefully this week I'll add some stories about how it was a struggle to get to Sri Lanka in the first place, and how its nice to have 10:00am and 4:00pm tea delivered to my cube every day.


As always, my photos will primarily be available on my SmugMug site so keep checking that.
I'm even adding captions to some pictures to describe the scene.

Photos from top to bottom:
1) Arriving at 1:15am in Colombo
2) View of the beach from my Global Towers apartment
3) Facing Galle Road from the steps of my apartment
4) View of the sunset from my apartment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits