Blogging From All Over The World

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Gift from God

When deciding to head off to Asia for the next 6 month there were a few strong considerations I had to make about what I'd miss. The list included:
  • Family - luckily I'll see them in July in India
  • Friends - That's what the blog is for, to stay in touch with all of you
  • Sac's bachelor party - bigtime disaster, but hope you guys have fun in Montreal
  • Virginia's spring - I love the hot weather here, but I'm gonna miss the seasons
  • Mexican food - outside of Margarita's, I think I'm gonna have to manage without a good ol' fashion Taco Bell Mexican pizza for a while
  • And lastly, The NCAA tournament
This is where the gift from God comes in. I was up till 3:00am last night watching the opening tournament games on March Madness on Demand, and currently I am watching Syracuse-Texas A&M (Go Orange!). This live stream of all the games - for free - is making Satyan very happy. Thank you CBS and NCAA, I am forever grateful. Now, I just need my brackets to stay relatively in tact... Pacific had me scared!

1 Comments:

  • I can't believe the NCAA tournament was so low on that list. As far as Pacific goes we were still adjusting...time zone, East Coast vs. West Coast. We're back on track now, and into the Sweet Sixteen (snapping a bit of tradition of getting dropped in the second round). Mike would say Hi but he's "not a very social person" and is too busy saying "Whoa Baby!" to Texas A&M 3-pointers...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/18/2006 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits