Blogging From All Over The World

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Missing the Final Four

Hey people I have a request - though I'm having a great time in Asia I'm sad to be missing George Mason's historic run to the Final Four. Can someone volunteer to record the Final Four and Championship game for me so I can watch when I get back? Tape, DVD, Tivo, whatever. All you Mason fans should be recording this stuff anyway, right? Speaking of, does anyone have a copy of the Uconn game? If you can record the FF, post a comment here to let me know
Go Patriots!

2 Comments:

  • You bets be cheering for Mason even way over there in Asia, pal!!!!!!!!! go GMU!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Omesh, at 3/31/2006 11:19:00 AM  

  • Go GMU!!! I love getting emails at work that say be lenient when it comes to kids getting to class late...does that apply to employees going to work too??!
    Ami

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2006 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits