Blogging From All Over The World

Friday, March 17, 2006

Singapore Accenture

Some of you think my little trip to Asia is a complete farce in that there's no ADP project in Sri Lanka, and that I'm really on indefinite vacation. I wish. Since the project has been delayed so much, the management at ADP and I worked it out that I began working remotely from Singapore on the project last Thursday so I don't have to burn through all my PTO. So last Thursday and Friday, I went to the Accenture office in downtown Singapore.

Commuting on the MRT during weekday rush hour is similar to any major city. The trains are packed, but Singapore kicks their efficency into high gear as trains come every two minutes and are never delayed.

The Accenture office is on the 30-37th floor of the Raffles City Tower (building on the right in the picture), right in the heart of downtown. The office offers a great view of the country from within their lounge area, much better than the Reston office's view of Tysons Corner. There are also some great perks in the office like free sodas and espresso, and jukebox, pool and foosball table. As with most places in Singapore, the office is spotlessly clean.

So, no more "nice scam" comments people, I really am working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits