Blogging From All Over The World

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Update

First off, thanks to everyone reading and commenting on the blog, if I know people are actually reading what I write, its worthwhile. I'm posting a quick update here on what's been going on over here and what's going on with the blog:
  • I'm way backed up on blog entries. Last week in Singapore was basically a food tour, and I have about 3 more restaurants to write up. I ate like a king last week!
  • Nima and I just returned from a weekend in Bali. I'm not even going to begin to talk about how great Bali is in this posting, but look out for a post or two about the trip
  • Though it might seem otherwise, I really am going to Sri Lanka to work. The latest on that front is that next Monday, March 13th. I have some prep work to do this week from Singapore and I have a conference call later this week with the ADP team leads. I'll let you all know when things firm up.
  • As I mentioned before I'll be working with a non-profit called ICTA in Colombo. This article I found yesterday highlights a little about what ICTA does and who they are.
I'll be posting again soon...

2 Comments:

  • Ah Saytan, the great scam artist! Only you could pull off this "inevitably delayed project" gig and vacation with your girlfriend and sister overseas. :)

    By Blogger Michael, at 3/06/2006 08:42:00 AM  

  • Hopefully there will be more delays so you can chill in Singapore longer... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 05:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits