Blogging From All Over The World

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Singapore Sling

After 20+ hours in 5 different airports in one journey, I finally made it to Singapore safe and sound on Wednesday morning (Singapore time). I know 2 things about Singapore: Its clean, and its warm. I love it.

I'm tentatively here for a few days before heading to Sri Lanka, and I'll be spending them with Anjali and Nima. Here's a view from Nima's phat apartment near the Novena MRT station.



I think my body's having a little struggle adjusting to the time here, a just woke up from a deep 12 hour slumber which could have gone for another 8 hours. Today Anji and I are going to run some errands including getting a phone, and hope to check out East Coast Park later today. And of course, eat some good food!

Thanks for all the comments, keep em coming. How the heck did UVA beat Boston College?

2 Comments:

  • Take lots of pics in Singapore! How about GMU being in top 25...finally!

    By Blogger Omesh, at 2/23/2006 12:55:00 PM  

  • I'm scheduled to be in Singapore for work in the Mar.-Apr. timeframe. I'm guessing you won't be around at the time but let me know what's cool to do there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2006 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits