Blogging From All Over The World

Monday, February 20, 2006

Left JFK, Not Quite in Singapore Yet


Just a quick check in here - I left JFK on time at 9:00, and many thanks to Sac for taking me there and having a beer or 3 with me. Currently, its 11:45pm EST and I'm over the Atlantic Ocean. As I checked in this evening, there was a guy by the ticketing desk hanging out free 30 minute prepaid wifi cards for use on the plane. Singapore Airlines has two flights on which wireless is available, and this one is one of them. So this blog entry is literally being written on an airplane over the Atlantic. Here's a screen capture of exactly where I am right now. Pretty cool, huh? Anyway, gotta go, I'll check back in when I'm back on terra firma.

1 Comments:

  • You love technology... whats that called when someone loves being on the computer all the time???? You're a GS-er for LIFE... Don't deny it. I've never blogged on a plane!!!!hahaha.

    love you,
    Nima

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/21/2006 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits